BIBLE STUDENTS' LIBRARY 3
1. Go to the Library section, click on PROGRAMS AND UTILITIES and then download The Online Bible Starters Pack. Install it to your computer.
2. Download Bible Students' Library file from the LIBRARY section in the Downloads menu. You can install it by double clicking on the file after it downloads
3. Download the Expanded Biblical Comments from the COMMENTARIES menu and install it by double clicking on it after the download finishes.
4. Open The Online Bible program from the icon placed on your desktop after the installation. Then click on LIBRARY and then SELECTION PREFERENCES. Click on the NOTES tab and then click on "Notes - Expanded Biblical Comments" in the Default Note Set below.
5. Next you will click on the Topics/Books tab and click on 2Topics - Bible Students' Library in the Default Topic/Book Set area. (If you haven't downloaded this file go to the RUSSELL link and download the file(s) to your hard drive and install them also.)
6. Click Ok.
7. Please click on Help and then the Getting Started Tutorial (Or press the CNTRL and F1 keys at the same time). This will give you an introduction to the program and help you start using the program as quickly as possible.
8. You can access a specific Reprint page just by clicking once on Topics/Books, then 2Topics - Bible Students' Library, and then typing the specific Reprint page desired. You can move from page to by using your left and right arrow keys.
9. You can access the Studies in the Scriptures by clicking once on Topics/Books, then 2Topics - Bible Students' Library, and then clicking OK. You can move from page to page by using your left and right arrow keys.
© 2000 - All files on
this web site are copyrighted by Harvest Activities and their respective
copyright holders. If you wish to use these files or any of the texts
included herein, please email and permission will be granted as long as the goal
of the request is the same as the originators of these texts which is to
encourage more and deeper study of God's Holy Scriptures.
Inclusion of materials of any of these groups does not imply the endorsement by either the contributors or the sponsors of these electronic files.